NO-FUSS MANGO CHIA PUDDINGS | A tropical paradise encapsulated in a jar.
Escape to a tropical paradise with these mango coconut chia puddings. Fast and easy to make, they make for the perfect dreamy make-ahead breakfast treat or dessert to cap off your evening meal.
These treats are gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free dessert and only require five ingredients: chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, mango, and coconut. Best made the night before so the chia seeds can fully absorb the coconut milk and they are ready in a jiffy for breakfast the next day.
Mango coconut chia seed pudding
PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 2 hours / overnight | YIELDS: 3 servings
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon of coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons of dissected coconut or coconut flakes, to garnish
- Mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds and coconut nectar in a jar or bowl.
- Refrigerate for two hours, or overnight if possible.
- Next morning, puree the mango flesh in a food processor.
- Distribute the chia seed mixture evenly into three small jars or glasses. Evenly add a layer of pureed mango. To serve, sprinkle with some coconut flakes or dissecated coconut and garnish with a mint leaf.