Succulent ribs has never tasted any better when marinaded in a whisky spiced honey mixture. Perfect for sharing, these ribs are best paired with a simple side salad and will not fail to impress your guests.
- 3 racks of baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/8 cup whisky
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5/8 cup soy sauce
1) Whisk the whiskey, honey, cinnamon, sesame oil, white pepper, cinnamon, soy sauce, and nutmeg together and marinade ribs for 4 hours (or overnight).
2) Preheat oven to 140 degree celsius. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Arrange ribs, meaty side up. Roast for approximately 1-1.5 hours.
3) Take ribs out and baste the ribs with a honey water mixture (2 tablespoons honey dissolved in 1 tablespoon water). Roast for another 10 minutes until brown and glossy. Remove ribs from oven and baste with honey mixture again before serving.